For paid events, a donation of $0.25 US/CDN per racer is recommended. Payments may be made via PayPal to: Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional software for CrossMgr:
- CrossMgrImpinj: utility to connect CrossMgr to the Impinj RFID reader.
- CrossMgrAlien: utility to connect CrossMgr to the Alien RFID reader.
- SeriesMgr: combine multiple race results into a series by a points structure or by time. Input can be CrossMgr results or spreadsheet.
- CrossMgrCamera: automatically takes two photos of riders as they cross the finish line with any USB camera triggered from CrossMgr (Windows only.)
- CallupSeedingMgr: quickly create start call-ups and time trial seeding from UCI points, past performance, or any other criteria.
- PointsRaceMgr: score a race based on points (Criterium and Track) quickly and easily.
- SprintMgr: manage a multi-heat sprint event quickly and easily.
- CrossMgrVideo: utilizing an adjustable length circular buffer, multiple pictures are recorded for each chip/bib trigger. Pictures are stored in a database and can be viewed in sequence.
- TagReadWrite: read and write tags with the Impinj reader.
Additional software for all platforms:
- RaceDB: Web browser-based system for on-site check-in and registration. Supports check-in by RFID chip read, barcode license read, or manually. RaceDB can be hosted locally on a Linux or Windows computer, or it can be run from a cloud service. RaceDB produces registration files in Excel that can be linked to CrossMgr.
CrossMgr 1.93.5 is the last version supported on Windows XP, this version is obsolete and no longer updated. Subsequent versions of CrossMgr require Windows Vista or higher and are supported on Windows 7 and Windows 10.